COMSYN Pledges to Fight COVID-19
COMSYN family pledges to fight covid-19 and taking action to prevent the spread of COVID-19. All around the world, people are taking necessary steps to protect themselves and their families from the new coronavirus disease to support their communities, and prevent the spread of the outbreak. We are constantly monitoring the situation, and using the effective ways to stop the spread of this coronavirus.
We are taking actionable steps to stop the spread of Covid-19 at our working place.
- Thermal Screening using hand held device has been made mandatory at the entry gates for all visitors & employees. Anyone with a fever is not allowed to enter the premises.
- Use of face masks compulsory to combat the spread of coronavirus. No visitors & employees are not allowed inside without face mask.
- Automatic full body sanitising machine installed at Entry-Exit Gate. All visitors & employees have to compulsory pass through this automatic sanitising machine.
- Sanitise hands before & after the attendance punching. Hand sanitiser has been made mandatory for every visitor and employee.
- All meetings where’s require more than five persons, are banned. No mass gatherings & all persons have to keep social distancing.
- All employees and contract workers must we follow social distancing guidelines. It’s an important and effective way to stop the spread of this virus.
- Regular followings strong social distancing in staff vehicles.
- We have advised alternate days working and work from home to most of our employees, where applicable. We have also provide some gadget and technology solutions to support the employees to manage their work from home.
- Regularly sanitization of all company vehicles used for transportation.
- All the floors, stairs, handles, knobs, machines are cleaned with disinfectant.
- Awareness to employees and security guards about the various do’s and don’ts with the help of posters showing various Do’s and Don’ts to ensure prevention of Covid-19 have been displayed at places at all factories including notice boards.
- Any foreign visitor is not allowed in the facility without proper screening.
- All employees and workers are trained about COVID-19, its causes, symptoms and precautions.
- NO handshakes, only Namaste.